Saturday 8 November 2014

Images For My Second Page


Here are some of the pictures I am considering using on my second page which will act as an editors pick for beauty products. Seasonal trends include dark lips and neutral eyes along with a 'bare' face and deep contouring so I've put in products that would allow this look to be created, a lot of which were used on my model during the photo shoot. As well as putting in makeup I've also added in fragrances that I associate with winter along with some skin care and bath products that are seasonally appropriate Soap&Glory's Righteous Butter is a personal favorite over winter as it's deeply moisturizing and the bath products are specifically made by their brands (Philosophy and Lush) for the christmas period.
The products I have included are higher end drug store and mid-range products. All of the products are affordable but as individual products may be seen as relatively expensive. My target audience, I know, owns several of these products, shops at the stores or has other products by the brands featured. That said many people in my target audience that I have interacted with aren't that bothered by beauty but are keen to keep up with trends and often prioritise where they spend money with makeup and beauty products (for example, when talking to one of my audience members she said she has no problem spending more on facial products if they work well but wouldn't spend much on the likes of mascara as she goes through it so much and sees no real difference in products). 

No comments:

Post a Comment