Thursday 12 February 2015

Comparing My Work To Existing Products: Website

My website is also notably more simplistic in design than the existing product. Glamour have very little white space while my home page has just one scrolling gallery of images, along with feature articles further down the page and contact information at the bottom.
Glamour was one of the magazines I took most inspiration from as I think their style (but a more condensed version) would fit perfectly for what I had in mind for my product. 
Other pages resemble the style of Glamour more than my home page, however, I am especially please with how my 'beauty' page turned out, although it has more of a blog layout than Glamour but I think it looks very professional. 
Although I took inspiration from this and other texts I mainly kept to the template that was on Wix when I was making my website, with only really taking inspiration for the content rather than the style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment