Sunday 15 February 2015

Double Page Spread Alterations


I also received feedback on my double page spread:
  • try a 3rd colour
  • 'where the items are from' could be more conventional 
  • sell line/strap line could maybe have more significance
  • there seems to be conflict between what is the main sell (winter trends or cozy country winter)
I agree that the 'where the items are from' label was a bit formal so I made it more colloquial by changing it to 'where's it from?!'. I also added in a third colour to help differentiate between what is the main sell (the trends) and 'cozy country winter' which is what I called the trend. 
The strap/sell line, however, I feel already has significance. In the second image I have screenshotted what the page looks like without it and I think it is quite bare without it. Also, many of my inspirational texts highlight fashion and beauty pages in this way and so can be seen to be a commonly used convention.


No comments:

Post a Comment