Sunday 15 February 2015

Second Page Alterations



One of the suggestions I got to make on my second page was perhaps remove the '.' from the numbers. Here I have tried this to see how it would look (leaving a few with the '.' to compare) and I don't think it is a change that I will be keeping, I think that the '.' makes it look a little more polished and so I will keep it that way.


Another thing that was suggested was to add in reasons the products are on there (i.e. to sell them more). In my original layout of my beauty page this was my intention but the way I had presented it made it look boxy and untidy and so I removed it, with the current layout I don't have room for this description. However, I have linked a few back to the makeup the model is wearing which may sell the products slightly which also gives the image some anchorage. 
Other than that I have just made small changes, having changed the colour of the 'deal alert' font to pink to make it stand out and changing 'where to get' to 'where to buy'.

No comments:

Post a Comment