Tuesday 30 September 2014

Makeup Inspirations


Here are a few examples of makeup trends for winter 2014. Most of them feature dark, statement lips with minimal eye makeup, which is the look that I think I will go for. In most cases here the models also tend to be very contoured which is a trend that has been very present throughout the entirety of 2014.
My magazine is a fashion magazine aimed at 15-25 year olds and so my target audience is likely to be very interested in makeup and aware of current trends and so they will likely know and associate the makeup with keeping up with current trends as well as knowing what season the magazine is for just by the model's makeup. It is important to have up to date trends in makeup on my model as a fashion magazine that wants to be reputable for being up-to-date with trends would keep up with all aspects of the fashion and beauty world and so one of these looks will be present on my model during my photoshoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment