Thursday 11 September 2014

Time Management



Here I have produced a rough time scale for when things need to be done. I'm aiming to get a majority of my ancillery tasks done before the October half-term, I definitely think that the billboard will be completely done by then but the webite may not be. 
Previously I've used DreamWeaver to create websites but I'll experiment with Wix to see if that's easier to produce on as although DreamWeaver was simple once I got used to it Im'd be interested in seeing how another program compares and if it allows me more freedom in my designs which unfortunately DW didn't really do. 
This experimentation will obviously going to take some time, maybe a day or two of seeing whether I like how the program works but once decided the actual completion of the website should take no longer than 2 weeks, preferably only a week.

After the October half term I plan on focusing on my main task so as I have the time to be able to create it to a high standard and I plan on completing this just before the christmas break. If I finish this earlier than expected I'll then move onto acritical analysis of my pieces, compairing them to existing texts.

If the critical analysis is not done before christmas I will use the remainder of the allotted time (until the end of January) doing this and my evaluation of my work. The evaluation will refer to the analysis and my overall feelings of the work I have created and what they are vs what I had planned. By the end of January all my work is to be completed and handed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment