Tuesday 30 September 2014

Outfit Ideas


Here are a few possible outfits that I will get my model to wear, they are all comprised of current trends and all items are from high street shops such as Topshop and River Island. I know that my model also owns versions of all of these items so there will be no problem in her fitting in with my decided outfit.

Look One
I think this is much more of a casual look than the others I think and is the type of thing my target audience wears on a day to day basis. I do think if I were to use this look I might reconsider the chelsea boots as we're going to be taking the pictures in a field and although I know my model will be able to walk in them around the field and wont mind getting them dirty but it still might be a little dangerous walking around in heels and it'll be easier if she's wearing something flat so if I choose this outfit I'll see if she has some flatter shoes.

Look Two
Personally this is one of my favorite looks and is very on trend right now. There is definitely still a lot of 90s influence in the fashion world right now and this outfit has certainly taken some of that influence. However, I do think this outfit could be a little cold if the weather is a bit miserable on the day when I take my pictures. I do also think the shoes wouldn't be particularly practical in the environment that I'll be shooting but the currentness of this outfit trend wise seriously makes me consider using it.

Look Three
This outfit again is something that could be seen to be worn day to day by my target audience, it is very casual but at the same time has an element of glamour, this may be due to the detailing on the cold shoulder jumper and the fur lined cardigan. This said the boots are suede and they wouldn't be the best in a muddy field and if it's rained recently the ground could be very wet and this is something I'll very much keep in mind when choosing my outfit.


After considering these three outfits I think I am inclined to go with Look One. This is because it is one of the more casual outfits that my target audience may be seen in day to day and so they will be able to relate to my products more. However, as I said in the brief description I am considering asking my model if she has any low heeled boots to make it easier to take some of the pictures (as there are hay bales in her field and we are thinking of taking some pictures on those). I may also consider adding in the cropped jumper from Look Two as cropped tops are still very much a key trend this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment