Wednesday 3 September 2014

Proposal for A2 coursework

For my coursework I have chosen to do brief 14, this requires me to produce the first four pages of a regional magazine along with two other sub briefs. The two sub briefs which I've chosen to do alongside the main brief are to create two hyperlinked pages for the magazine's website and a billboard promoting the website. 

So, by the deadline I aim to have produced:

  • 4 pages of a regional magazine
  • 2 hyperlinked pages of the magazine's website
  • A billboard promoting the magazine
I have previously made a website for coursework and so feel confident in my ability to make that both easily and quickly to a high standard. Print media is also an area I'm familiar with and confident working with, having extensively used Photoshop in my AS course. 
The type of magazine I'm planning is likely to be fashion and beauty based as not only is this an area which greatly appeals to me and I have a wide knowledge of but I also think that if this were a real worldly venture the lack of regional magazines with a youthful target market provides a huge gap in the market to be filled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment