Thursday 8 January 2015

Billboard alterations




I received feedback on my final decision of my billboard from friends and all of them mentioned that the white writing on a light green background was quite hard to see on a computer scene (how my final product will be presented) and so I took this on board and added an outline to the writing that had been placed on top of colors that made it hard to read. When printed this change is very obvious and I think it would be easy enough to read without the outline if it were a real billboard, however, on the computer the outline makes a huge difference and makes it much easier to read. 
In addition to adding an outline I have also changed the size of the small name tag in the corner as I thought it being so big was quite distracting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment