Sunday 4 January 2015

Getting Along With Wix

As part of my AS coursework last year one of my tasks was to create a website, much like this year. However, last year I was on a different exam board and they take all coursework in physical form and so I used Adobe Dream Weaver so as it was able to be transported to the examiner on a disk. This year however, I am having to use Wix which works very differently and I was a bit worried about using a new program. 
However, I was surprised at how easy it is to use, Dream Weaver has required a lot of time and effort to create even the template for my work, whereas Wix has pre-made templates ready at my disposal. Although it was a little fiddly to begin with getting used to a new program it has been very easy to use and I think I have gotten on very well with it and hopefully have created a good piece of work with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment