Saturday 17 January 2015

Comparing Changes - Double Page Spread


My double page spread required the least amount of alterations. On my third page all that I needed to do was move the clothing list slightly to the left as when you look at the fist image it is very close to the fourth page while there is a lot of empty space to the left of it. In the second image this has been changed and it seems much more centralised.
The fourth page as well only a slight alteration with the addition of a caption which I think helps break up the solid block of pictures. 
I think overall the feedback has led to a much stronger product and I will now use this as my final piece, after talking it through with my teacher to check there is no other areas that i could improve upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment