Friday 9 January 2015

Changes to my Second Page


It was suggested to my by my teacher that I change the layout of the product list to look more like a currently existing one which she found on the internet, this existing one aligned the text to the left and has the product names highlighted in a different color to make it easier for the audience to identify them. I thought this was a good idea and so I have added it into my work. It was also mentioned that the title of the "where to get" section was quite small which I agree with so I have made that larger and I will edit the font when I am on my edition of Photoshop to a desired font, as I have some that aren't available on the college version, to make it stand out more than it does at the moment. 



It was also suggested to me by my teacher that I might add a tag box to indicate who my model is, maybe with a little caption. I have done this as you can see here but I'm not sure that I like the effect it has and I think it makes it look a little messy and cluttered in that area of the page so I'm not sure that I'm going to keep this alteration.

The last thing that was mentioned to me about my work was that there seems to be a lot of 'dead space' just under the picture but before the product list, and I agree with this. One thought I have had about this but not done yet is to move up the products and at the bottom of the page have a small list of regional offers on some of the products in the list and or other products I think my readers will be interested in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment