Wednesday 1 October 2014

Lipsticks





As I seen in my makeup inspirations post, a seasonal trend this year is dark lips and neutral lips. Here are 3 options I am considering using during my photoshoot. The top one is a red, the middle a dark purple and the bottom a deep but sheer plum colour. All the lipsticks are affordable and so that would suit my target audience age range of 15-25 (the last is Plumful by MAC which is slightly higher end but still within what I would consider appropriate for my target audience). 
I think I am more leaning towards using the dark purple as that is very on trend and pairing that with earthy colours on the model's eyes (which will go very well with the fact she has brown eyes) and minimal facial makeup apart from bronzer. 
As well as showing the lipsticks in relation to what makeup my model will be wearing these 3 will feature on the second page of my main product on the beauty edit page. I am thinking about using the kiss marks on the page and perhaps the swatch marks as they are very commonly used on beauty pages in magazines.







No comments:

Post a Comment