Thursday 11 December 2014

Comparison - Second Page

Here I am comparing my product (on the right) with an existing product. On the second page of my main product (a regional fashion magazine) I have done a beauty edit. Unlike my cover I couldn't find a winter version of a beauty page and so I'm having to compare to a spring one but seeing as trends change each season this isn't too much of a problem. 
Like the existing product the colour trends in colour of the season are reflected in the colours of my product. I used the existing product as a reference when I was making my own product so there are similarities in the ways they are layed out; there is a slogan, with a little bit about the page below it, and each product has a small amount of information on it, along with one main item that goes into more depth than the other products. I have also added random spolodges and kisses like other magazines do to create a background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment