Tuesday 16 December 2014

Website Templates


As part of my brief I have to create two ancillary tasks, one of which is the billboard that I have talked about in previous posts and the other is the website that goes with my main task (a regional fashion magazine). I will be using Wix website designer to help me create this website which is a program that I have never used before so I will be updating how I get on with using it.
As I have nearly completed my main task and the billboard ancillary I have decided to turn my attention to the website. After going through many of the templates that are available I have narrowed down my choices to these four. All four are from different sections but all could be applied to a magazine and all offer the sort of layout I'm looking for in my website. 
Of these four the 'menswear' template actually has the closest resemblance to what I was planning on doing for my website but I actually really like the 'fashion stylist' and the 'fashion photographer' layout. I will have a bit of a play around with them and see how well they give the effect I am looking for before I  choose for certain which one I will use for my final product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment