Saturday 13 December 2014

Time Management

As it is nearing the end of the first term I am doing an update on how I think my time management is going. In my first time management post I had hoped that I would have my main product and both ancillary tasks completed by the christmas holidays but at the moment I still have some finishing touches to make on my main product. I also have to choose the final image that I am using for my billboard and I am yet to start my website. However, The billboard won't take very long to do and neither will the last touches to my main task. I am allowing about two weeks for my website over the holidays and the start of the next term as I have never used Wix before and from experience, when I was learning to use Dream Weaver, it shouldn't take me too long to work out how to use it and complete my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment