Friday 12 December 2014

Final 3 Billboard Images




Here I have narrowed down my options for my billboard image to three options. I'm replicating the Widfox 'take me to paradise' billboard slightly having the slogan to the .left and the name of the product on the bottom right, so hopefully by creating it like a similar product would make it successful. At the moment I think I am more leaning towards using the 3rd image for my billboard ancillary product. 

Why I narrowed it down to these image:

Top Image
I chose this image to be in my top three because it is simplistic and the model looks quite coy but not in a sexualised way. This enigma of the models face might sppeal to the audience and here the clothes are quite on display.

Middle Image
I selected this one as it is the front facing version of the top one which I am very keen on, the lighting is good and the model's facial expression is clear as well as the clothes being well on show. The facial expression she is pulling is also one that isn't sexual but gives off a slightly questioning look which may entice the audience in, and reminds me slightly of the expression on the Wildfox billboard.

Bottom Image
This is the image that I feel is the most powerful as the model's body language and facial expression give the appearance of confidence. The clothes are too displayed nicely in this image and another thing is the horse has his head up in this image so as his neck frames the edge nicely. This is the image I have received the most positive feedback from peers on using as my billboard image, but I am yet undecided as the image is slightly blurred and so I would need to fix this to make it the same quality as the other two already are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment