Saturday 4 October 2014

Artist Post (photographer)

Due to the fact I'm planning on using some images of a professional photographer in my work and it was part of or agreement that I would produce an 'Artists Work' post to credit her and her work. 


This is Charlie's carbonmade, an online portfolio of her works. The images I will be using will come from one particular model, Florrie Parsons, whom I know personally and whose images can be found here in the 'Fashion/Beauty' section. At the bottom of this page she also has information on clients she has previously worked with.


In addition to her carbonmade profile, Charlie also has a Facebook page for her business as she works freelance and here she has more examples of people she has worked with and places which her work has featured as well as contact details.



No comments:

Post a Comment