Sunday 5 October 2014

Location

I was planning on taking the fashion photos outside as I'll be focusing on autumn/winter trends and being indoors with a large coat or lots of layers will be uncomfortable for my model. As well as it being uncomfortable I think that being in the autumnal setting will add to the images I'm taking. Currently my model lives quite a distance away from me but will soon be traveling to see me and that was when I was going to take the opportunity to take my pictures but I'm now considering whether I would be able to travel to see her as she owns horses and I think incorporating them into some of the pictures could be very nice as a lot of fashion magazines, especially in colder months, take pictures in the likes of barns and around animals. Providing that I'm able to see her before the end of October my location will feature here (in the North of England) and in Rutland as it is very rural. Despite there being a large distance in the locations i plan on shooting my images in there will be no real indication of distance in the pictures. 
I am planning on targeting my regional magazine at the East Midlands so by shooting the pictures in Rutland it would be at the heart of the Midlands and hopefully increase the relatability between my magazine and the target audience. 

I also will look into taking some of the pictures indoors (likely in my house or my model's house) as lounge wear is particularly focused on at this time of year in magazines and it would add some variation to the main locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment