Thursday 9 October 2014

Target Audience Interview

Carrying on from my brief outline of my intended target audience I then conducted an interview with one of the members of my audience in order to gain a more in depth understanding of their interests to give me a better idea on what would suit being in place in my regional magazine. 




From this interview I learnt several things which may help me when planning the contents of my regional fashion magazine:

  • They are interested in both fashion an beauty elements
  • Interested in high street fashion
  • They look to both friends and celebs for inspiration
  • And also heavily lean on social media to learn about trends
  • They already read fashion magazines such as Vogue and Elle
  • They would pay around £2.50 for a fashion magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment