Sunday 26 October 2014

Billboard Recreation




What Went Well...
This was quite an easy product to reproduce as there is so few elements to it but I do very much like the product I have made. The text I have used is very similar to that of the Wildfox advert (top), and I think the headdress the model in my work (bottom) is wearing gives it a certain mystical look that really reflects the 'paradise'.
What Could Be Better...
It is relatively obvious here that I couldn't get an image that was similar to the one on the Wildfox advert and that is the thing I found most frustrating while making this piece, that said I think I worked well with the picture I did find from my artist source.


Overall I am pleased with the product I created, despite not being able to get an image similar to that of the real Wildfox advert I really do like the one I made.

Photography by Charlie Pallett.

No comments:

Post a Comment