Thursday 30 October 2014

Time Management Update

So far I think my time management is going okay. I have almost completed my research and planning and I just need to check that I have everything covered. I created a survey and gathered the results so as to gain more in-depth knowledge into my readers and their likes and dislikes about current fashion magazines so as I would be more able to create a product they would potentially buy. 

I also carried on looking at the finer elements of my work and I have now decided on the name 'Doll Up' for my magazine and also a colour scheme to match the season and some of the items of clothing that the model is wearing. 

Before taking my photos I also created a recce which looks at the potential risks I could encounter and how I would tackle these and I feel I addressed this well. I also got in touch with my model to give her more exact information on what sorts of things to wear and where we will be going to take the pictures.

As I am at the moment all of my photos have been taken and so I am ready to start producing my actual products. I had intended to have my ancillary products done by now but they shouldn't take long and also it was not until the half term did I get my pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment